Warning: Use of undefined constant fade - assumed 'fade' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/denverr2/public_html/wp-content/themes/jma-jumpstart-5-0/grandchild-5-0/functions-site-specific-special-options.php on line 32
Seven Misconceptions About Capital Crimes
- People can accidently stumble into capital crimes.
- God continuing to bless me after I commit a capital crime must mean that He has already forgiven me and I therefore don’t need to confess it and serve justice.
- I can never be punished for a capital crime if I didn’t know that what was doing was one.
- I can’t be charged with obstruction of justice if I didn’t know I committed a capital crime.
- It is OK to cry about those who are excommunicated or apostate.
- W have no commitment to the excommunicated.
- If too many people become guilty of capital crimes, we can or should consider making things easier.