What the Bible Says About Divorce
What Does the Bible Say About Divorce?
1. We serve a divorced God.
2. God hates divorce since it attempts to destroy the marriage covenant which He intended to last until death.
3. Marital infidelity is the only thing that breaks the marriage covenant.
4. Repentance restores the marriage covenant.
5. Unrepentant marital infidelity is the only valid reason to pursue divorce.
6. Marital infidelity includes sexual abandonment.
To Be Continued… Visit us at www.soundchurch.org.