Hebrews 12:7-29; Psalm 15
- Discipline or training in righteousness is required if we are to be holy and remain on Jesus’ Holy Mountain.
- Holiness (holy living/lifestyle), required for salvation (remaining on Jesus’ Holy Mountain), requires striving.
- The grace of God (is what places us on Jesus’ Holy Mountain), will be lost forever for those who despise what was gained through continuing to:
- practice sexual immorality
- posses unholy things or relationships
- cause division/defilement in the body
- The Holy Mountain of Jesus is far scarier, and more serious, than the Holy Mountain of Moses since it is heavenly and final.